One Pound Vaping Company Berries (Red) gives a delightfully aromatic blend of mixed berries- bright, sweet and juicy. Berries (Red) is good as a straightforward standalone flavour to create a beautiful vape that bursts with fruitiness. Just add it to your e-liquid, then shake and vape- no steeping required. Try mixing Berries (Red) with some of our other flavours to create your own e-liquid recipes. It works well with a little Black Cherry to create a more fragrant vape, or try using it in a dessert-style mix with Custard Filled Doughnut. By adding a touch of our Menthol (Natural) to Berries (Red) you can create your own “Red Astaire” style recipe.
This is a concentrated flavouring. It is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.