One Pound Vaping Company Evaporated Milk delivers the wholesome and creamy flavour of rich, full fat milk. Unless you really enjoy vaping milk, we imagine that most users would use this concentrate as a recipe ingredient rather than as a standalone flavour. Evaporated Milk is an essential ingredient for adding to fruit flavours for making milkshake e-liquids and is also good for adding to dessert or confectionery mixes, making flavours more rounded. Try pairing Evaporated Milk with some of our other concentrates such as Cornflake Tart or Summer Fruits. We recommend steeping e-liquids made with this concentrate for a few days to allow the flavours to develop properly.
This is a concentrated flavouring. It is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.