One Pound Vaping Company Violets is the flavour of the traditional sweet shop favourite, with a floral, perfumed sweetness. The flavour of the classic violet sweets is reproduced perfectly in this concentrate, so if you enjoyed them as a kid, you will be pleasantly surprised. Sweet toothed vapers will find that they can use this Violets concentrate as a good standalone, but you can be creative and use this as a recipe ingredient with other One Pound Vaping concentrates. Make a Violet dessert e-liquid by combining it with Rich Ice Cream, or try it in a mix with our Chocolate Milk.
This is a concentrated flavouring and is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We only use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.