One Pound Vaping Company D & B gives the classic flavour of dandelion and burdock, the traditional soft drink. With its blend of distinctive flavours, this concentrate gives the realistic and unique taste of the nostalgic beverage. It has a deliciously aromatic and sweet flavour which will create a delightful e-liquid if used as a standalone, but you may like to experiment by blending D & B with some of the other flavours from our range. Try it in a fruity confectionery mix with Jelly Babies or Cola Cubes. How about making a beautifully creamy float with D&B and Rich Ice Cream?
This is a concentrated flavouring. It is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.
There are no reviews yet.