One Pound Vaping Company Ethyl Maltol Sweetener is a highly concentrated flavour enhancer for use in your DIY e-liquids. You may use it to give extra sweetness to your e-liquid. You should certainly not vape this concentrate as a standalone. It is an additive for your DIY e-liquid recipes. You should use Ethyl Maltol Sweetener sparingly in your DIY recipes, because a little goes a long way (use 1-2 drops per 10ml of liquid). It works as a perfect flavour enhancer for any sweet or dessert recipe, because it will brighten up fruit flavours by adding more sweetness if needed.
This is a concentrated flavouring. It is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.
Does what it says on the tin. Only need a few drops.