Berries, aniseed and menthol.
All you have to do is pour in the nicotine shot(s) and shake well to make 60ml of e-liquid. A 3mg shortfill comes with 1 nic shot, a 6mg shortfill comes with 2 and a 12mg shortfill comes with 4. The 60ml bottle contains premixed base mix and Hi Berry flavouring, premixed to a 70VG / 30PG ratio. Adding the entire contents of the nicotine shots to your shortfill bottle will give you the desired strength.
- 0mg: No added Nicotine Shots
- 3mg: 1 x 18mg 70/30 Nicotine Shot
- 6mg: 2 x 18mg 70/30 Nicotine Shots
- 12mg: 4 x 18mg 70/30 Nicotine Shots
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Grip the nib with your fingers and twist to unscrew and remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you have added the recommended number of nic shots to your shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
18mg Nicotine Shots: https://onepoundvaping.com/product-tag/nicotine
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine.