One Pound Vaping Company Juicy Blackcurrant is bursting with the dark aromatic flavour of juicy blackcurrants- deliciously sweet and slightly tart. This is a very good concentrate, with a realistic flavour which tastes a lot like blackcurrant cordial, making it a perfect standalone for fruit loving vapers, with no steeping required- just shake and vape. Used as a recipe ingredient with our other concentrates, Juicy Blackcurrant will pair well with our Black Cherry or Forest Fruits, but you can always keep things simple and just add a touch of Menthol (Natural).
This is a concentrated flavouring and is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We only use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.
There are no reviews yet.