One Pound Vaping Company Banana Shake Concentrate is a deliciously creamy banana milkshake flavour- smooth, rich and sweet. This concentrate has a realistic dairy milk taste, which makes it a good standalone flavouring, but you can try mixing it with some of our other concentrates to create your own DIY e-liquid recipes. Banana Shake mixes well with other creamy flavours such as our Rich Ice Cream and is absolutely scrumptious when mixed with biscuit concentrates like Soft Baked Cookie. You could also try adding a little Creamy Caramel for a classic banoffee pie vape- without all of the calories of the real thing.
This is a concentrated flavouring. It is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.