One Pound Vaping Company Sherbet creates the flavour of cool tangy sherbet, to give any recipe a unique fizzy zinginess. This is an amazingly realistic concentrate. Use this as a flavour additive for a DIY mix rather than vaping it as a standalone. Give your e-liquid a sherbet effect by adding a little of this concentrate to your recipe. Just choose from any of the fruit or beverage flavours in the One Pound Vaping range and experiment by creating your own sherbet based mixes. Sherbet works particularly well with Zesty Orange, Mountain Soda or Cola Cubes concentrates.
This is a concentrated flavouring and is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We only use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.