One Pound Vaping Company Pink Lady Apple provides a delightfully natural apple flavour, with a light and juicy sweetness. This is a lovely concentrate to use as a standalone because it has such a delicate but accurate apple flavour- just like a real Pink Lady. If you find this flavour too light, you can brighten it up by adding some of the other concentrates from the One Pound Vaping range. Try combining Pink Lady Apple with a touch of Lime Zinger to give a more tart apple taste, or pair it with Fuji Apple or Apple Cider to give a more complex apple flavoured e-liquid.
This is a concentrated flavouring and is intended to be mixed into a DIY e-liquid, therefore do not vape it without diluting it first. All One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are PG based.
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free.
- It’s good to mix a small test batch of e-liquids first until you become confident with the strength of your different flavourings. As a rough guide, mix your One Pound Vaping Company concentrates at around 15% of your total e-liquid volume.
- Steep your e-liquids for a few days. This will allow you to enjoy the One Pound Vaping flavours at their best.
- Occasionally, the colour of different batches of the same flavourings can vary. Don’t worry, this is normal and not a fault.
- Designed as a flavouring for e-liquid, so do not vape it without diluting it first.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- You can be certain you’re getting good quality with our e-liquids, because we thoroughly test all of our flavourings and recipes before we manufacture them.
- We only use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients.
- We use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU. Furthermore, all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
- One Pound Vaping Company flavour concentrates are guaranteed to be free of diacetyl and acetoins.
- Expertly made in the UK.